We have big news! Joining our team is the lovely Rolisa Camille. Rolisa joins us as a Rapid Transformational Therapist and Health Coach. We are VERY excited to have her on board and are excited to share more about her in the coming weeks, but first, a little bit about her and her work in RTT.
B.A.C. Hyp HHWC
Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
Certified Hypnotherapist Holistic Health & Wellness Coach (HHWC)
Reiki Practitioner – Level II Currently completing her Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy?
Rapid Transformational Therapy is the pioneering hybrid therapy that combines the most beneficial components of Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to deliver remarkably rapid, lasting and transformative results. In a nut-shell; RTT enlightens clients about the root cause or reason for their problem and then empowers them by shattering old beliefs and replacing them with new, powerful and positive beliefs.
Rolisa has RTT experience in the following areas:
- Medical issues: migraines, skin problems, chronic pain and support for cancer patients
- Fertility and women’s womb wellness for such issues as endometriosis and cysts
- Childhood issues
- Weight reduction
- Sexual problems
- Smoking cessation
- Fears and phobias
- Depression, anxiety and panic attacks
- Sleep and relaxation
- Career and life purpose
- Empowerment: confidence, self-esteem and self-worth
- Work place/corporate: stress, memory, focus, passing and studying for exams
- Expecting and recent mothers: birth empowerment, post-natal elation, memory and focus for mothers returning back to work
RTT is also suitable for kids and teenagers specifically targeting the following areas:
- Teenagers: anxiety, depression, self-esteem, confidence, exam prep, bullying and stress
- Children: nail biting, bed-wetting and thumb-sucking
Call 295-5100 to book your appointment today! Don’t forget you can book a discovery call, a free 15-minute phone call with Rolisa that goes through the work of RTT and how it can help you, specifically!